Invisible Braces / Clear Braces / Invisalign Invisible Braces
At Lakeridge Dental, we are certified to provide our patients with Invisalign® invisible braces. They are a removable, invisible and comfortable option for creating straight teeth. With the use of the newest technology, invisible aligners are custom made to offer you a great smile. The invisible aligners will straighten your teeth without the social stigma of metal in your mouth. Daily activities like eating, cleaning your teeth and talking are unchanged. With Invisalign® there are no metal wires or brackets, only esthetic proven results. It is the comfortable and convenient way to straighten teeth and have a beautiful smile.
Who is a Candidate for Invisalign?
It is common for adults to develop “late-onset crowding”. If you have noticed your lower front teeth becoming more crowded as you age, you have that in common with 85% of the population.
If you have had braces and your teeth have shifted or if you have never had braces at all, you may be the perfect candidate for Invisalign. Please come in to assess if you are a good candidate for Invisalign
It is important to note that only specific cases are suitable for Invisalign. If you have differences in the size of the jaws, this may need to be assessed prior to treatment
How Invisalign Works
- Molds and pictures are taken of your healthy teeth
- The dentist and patient will review the treatment plan together
- Some teeth will require bonding of small buttons of tooth-coloured filling material to help the teeth move
- You are given sets of clear plastic aligners to wear over the teeth which will progressively move your teeth into the final position
- Retainers are worn after treatment to keep the teeth in their final position
Contact us to schedule a consultation for invisible braces.
I have been going to Dr. Blumenfeld for 30+ years, pretty much when he started his own practice. Read More- Zelen Guster